Why should I register for a Membership Toolkit account with RMS PTA?
Membership Toolkit is the service that RMS PTA has chosen to host our website. Creating an account will allow you to view the non-public information meant for our RMS community only. This website will allow us to offer the ease of online paperwork and purchases, coordinate volunteer efforts and improve communication.
Once registered you can:
- Complete your Directory Information - You chose what (if anything) is published to our community. Only RMS PTA members have access to view the directory. Membership Took Kit also has an app for Apple phones which allows you to view the directory and calendar on your phone (search Membership Tool Kit in the App store).
- Join the PTA and Pay Membership Fees Online
- Donate to the RMS Annual Fund
- Sign up to Receive Email and Newsletters
- View Volunteer Sign Ups
- Access member only web pages
When I register for an account does that mean I am a PTA member?
No, to become a PTA member you must submit the online form and payment. This form can be found under the "online forms" tab or click here.
- Monday, January 29
- Tuesday, January 30
- Wednesday, January 31
- Thursday, February 1
- Friday, February 2
- Wednesday, February 7
- Saturday, February 17
- Monday, February 19
Questions?...Contact Us @